terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

Lonely Hearts...

 
 
In the solitute of my mind
with my eyes on high contemplig the stars... and I remember the beauty of your eyes
I remember the old days, when I felt his presence near me...
And the memory of your distance will not let me fall asleep
Each wave of the sea, your hugs becomes more necessary,do not know if it will bear this distance...
Your lips are the only antidote that will cure me of this terrible pain...
I know that life must go on, but will be more difficult without you by my side...
Time is not as cruel as the distance,it is easy to see...
But why exactly are not you here?
Just who else want to close, is far...
But rest assured, will not give up for it...
After all, love endures all things, hopes all things, and all suffer ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário